Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hottest Women in Sports

Wells wanted to write this, but I beat him to it, feel free to debate the topic. 

Writing this blog post was a challenge, let me tell you. I open myself up to the scrutiny of the masses by goggling beautiful athletic women to put in one place on the internet for you, and what do I get? Well your undying respect and admiration of course. Like Brunce Wayne at the end of The Dark Night, I am what Gotham needs, and its pictures of women in sports. You're welcome.

The other challenge, I mean the one where you don't think I'm a perv, is as a guy, my brain is beautiful woman challenged. Take almost any athletic looking girl and do her up like they do in Maxim or Gear or any of those near-booty-showing magazines, and we are going to think they are attractive. At that point, we're looking at the girls' faces as much as we're reading the articles. What? It's where I get my weather.

Point is what makes a girl attractive to me in sports is being GOOD at sports. If being pretty is your only talent, I have no use for you. So the challenge I pose: The hottest women in sports, with their athletic gear on, as to not spoil the fun. I'm also going to stay away from Russian Tennis players, who quite frankly deserve their own list.

5. Alex Morgan, F, USA Soccer.


The stary eyes, the legs.  Mostly the legs.

Sports cred: The 23 year old Morgan is USA Soccers dynamo up front. She resembles a gnat on offense. She's pesky, quick, and seemingly all over the place. Has a nose for the goal, as evidenced by her 32 international goals. And all of our stolen hearts.

Hottie cred: Does it spoil my rule for this game if I tell you she posed in the last swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated in Body Paint? Again, I'm taking the high road, but It will be really hard for you to find that on google.  

4. Elena Delle Donne, F, Delware

Kind of like a stretched out Helen Hunt...you get it
Sports Cred: One of the best women's basketball players I have ever watched. Led the nation in scoring last year with 28 ppg. Ever watched a girl drop 50 in a game, and have those 'Oh and she's kind of gorgeous moments?'

Hottie Cred: Ok.. So women's basketball is a tough sell. Baggy clothes, manish hairdos, grunting. Fine, I'll cave, what if I told you 6'5, volleyball player, Elena Delle Donne.


...and there goes your imagination


 3. Serena Willaims, Tennis.

Don't you freakin judge me!
See, you are starting to come around

Sports Cred: 15 major championships and a gold medal. Best women's tennis player, EVER..

Hottie cred: I'll be honest, this one didn't take off for me until recently. It was during the Olympics where Serena didn't drop a set, and to be honest everyone looked like they were afraid of her, and who could blame them. 


By the time the final round rolled around,
she was practically snarling
Whatever you think about her, you can't help but look at the body. I mean has there ever been one like that? Don't know what I'd do, but I'd dare not turn her down. Plus she might be stronger than me, which could provide for some unique experience.

Need further proof? Standing next to Sharapova
with no make up, who looks better?

2. Natalie Gulbis: Golf

IT'S IN THE HOLE!  Caddyshack reference, and obviously
applicable here.  Now who is the pervert!

Sports Cred: A few wins here and there...Ok fine I cheated on this one.

Hottie Cred:

Lets just say I respect her for her swing...

1. Jennie Finch, P, USA Softball (retired)

I mean was there ever any doubt? 

Beauty hath a name, and it be Jennie Finch
Sports Cred: Can throw an 85 mph rising curve ball. If that doesn't do if for you I don't know what does. You see that picture(and ones like it on the internet in um, less clothes,) and you think Jennie Finch is an angel. Then you see pictures like this:

Schwaaaaa?!?

And your jaw hits the floor.

Hottie Cred: What makes Jennie Finch so hot, aside from near perfect bone structure, natural blonde hair, blue eyes and a taned, toned body, is that she DOESN'T CARE THAT SHE'S HOT. Finch could have made truck loads of cash endorsing make up or bras or other wierd stuff girls buy, but she was like, 'nah, not for me.' So she's hot, obviously, but she's cool, too. My poor brain could never comprehend such information.

Agree with my list? Think I should have posted bikini pictures? Feel free to share your thoughts.

-Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post youtube videos in the comments! just copy and paste the link!